There will be NO tickets sold at the gate for the HOME football game tomorrow night vs. Princeton
In accordance with the State of Ohio’s Governor and Office, Hamilton High School will restrict the attendance capacity for the football game to 15% of it’s normal stadium capacity.
- Tickets for football games will be sold to football, cheer and band students only.
- Cost $8 a piece, limit to 3 per student.
- Tickets are available THURSDAY 8/27/2020 ONLY, please come to the Athletic Office located near the Gymnasium on the backside of the High School campus.
- Ticket hours are 8:00 am -6:00 pm, there will be no tickets sold outside of these hours.
- You must be an Adult family member/sibling of the student in order to receive a ticket, up to the limit of 3.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with Big Blue Athletics.
GO BIG BLUE!