As we quickly approach the start of the winter sports season, it is important to make sure you are prepared to tryout!
Are you registered on Final Forms?
- All students interested in participating in a winter sport MUST be registered on Final Forms prior to tryouts.
- You can register by visiting the following link: https://hamiltonbigblue-oh.finalforms.com/
Have you had a sports physical?
- All students interested in participating in a winter sport MUST have a sports physical prior to tryouts.
- You can obtain an OHSAA physical form by visiting the following link: https://www.ohsaa.org/Portals/0/Sports-Medicine/PPE_2018-19.pdf
Mark your calendars for the mandatory winter sports parent meeting:
- Thursday, November 8th at 6:30 PM in the HHS Auditorium
Begin thinking about pay-to-participate payments:
- Pay-t0-participate at the high school level is $100 per sport.